The stable MIUI 10 released with Redmi Note 6 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI 10 brings a new UI in MIUI its a new Experience UI for Xiaomi device. On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Come join us in the official XDA forum for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and let us know your thoughts about this impressive and affordable device.
- The MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 brings several new features, performance improvements, and latest Google security patch.
- With the help of Mi Flash tool, you can easily flash the latest Fastboot ROM on your Redmi 6A phone.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 (cereus) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
The more powerful of the two, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (globally known as Redmi Note 5 aka whyred) was more popular of the two due to its superior specs including dual camera setup. This is why it received more attention from the company in terms of software updates and is now getting another major update.
This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Redmi 6 Android phone. Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc. Before flashing the firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro device you will need to take backup of your important data. If you flash your phone you will lose all of your data and your mobile will be restored in its original settings. If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom or Firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you can download latest Firmware for it. In this page we have shared step by step guide to Install Stock Firmware or flash file on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6a Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.11.1, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of cactus.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 6 pro Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.28, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of tulip.
LINK Customers can always be certain that gadgets capabilities can be increased by downloading and installing upgraded firmware, whereas in download stock firmware this article we will explain how to do it. As one of the world’s largest smartphone manufacturers, Xiaomi has a lot of devices to keep updates. They can be slow at times to push out Android version updates, but MIUI updates often come frequently. MIUI 10 China Stable is now rolling out to the Xiaomi Mi Max 3, Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Lite, and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Pro.